- 800g-1kg Cauliflower
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves whole
- Knorr Herb infusion stock pot
- Olive oil
- Some Rosemary and Thyme
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 small can coconut milk (165ml)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop cauliflower into florets and place on a baking sheet together with the garlic cloves
- Drizzle some olive oil and roast at 200degC until the edges start to look charred
- In the meantime, heat some olive oil in a pot and fry the chopped onion until soft.
- Add the roasted cauliflower and garlic to the pot and top up with water just enough to submerge the vegetables.
- Add the stock pot or veg stock, herbs, salt and pepper.
- When it begins to boil, add the cashews, coconut milk and nutritional yeast.
- Boil for a few minutes to makes sure the cashews have softened.
- Turn off heat, and allow to cool a little
- Use an immersion blender to puree the soup.
- Sprinkle with fresh pepper or chili flakes before serving
← Older Post
Newer Post →