Skip to content
- 5-6 apples ( I used a mixture of golden and pink lady)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup wholemeal flour
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (I used pecans and almonds)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 180degC. Peel apples and chop into small cubes.
- Put them in a small pan with the water and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Heat on the stove until the apples are soft (about 10 minutes).
- Drain from excess water and pour into a greased baking dish (Mine was 25cm x 15cm)
- In a bowl, mix the oats , flour and nuts
- Add the oil and maple syrup and mix again.
- Pour topping on the apples and spread it out
- Bake at 180 for 15 minutes or until the top is brown.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.