These were so easy to make and the filling mixture is divine!
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 120g cream cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- half cup icing sugar (optional)
- half tsp vanilla extract
- fresh blueberries
- zest of 1 lemon
- egg for brushing
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, ricotta, and vanilla until smooth. Stir in the icing sugar and mix again until smooth.
- Open the pastry and use a round shape to make circles
- Place a little of the cream cheese mixture on the top, a little lemon zest and a few berries.
- Cover with another round circle of pastry and press the edges to seal.
- Brush a whisked egg on the top and bake at 200deg for about 10 minutes until golden.
Watch the video here