- 100g honey
- 100g butter
- 150g oats
- 30g Rice Krispies
- 50g chocolate chips
- 50g add-ins of choice (sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, desiccated coconut, dried fruit etc)
1. Pre heat oven to 180degC and line a dish with baking paper (approx. 20x20cm)
2. Add the honey and butter to a pan on the hob and heat on low until melted
3. Add oats, rice krispies, seeds to a large bowl and mix.
4. Pour in the melted mixture, and mix.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips
6. Transfer mixture to prepared dish. Use another piece of parchment paper to push down the mixture firmly to make it compact
7. Bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool and then transfer to fridge for 1 hour.
8. Lift parchment paper out of the dish and cut into small bars
9. Store in the fridge or freezer