- 1 butternut squash
- 1medium sweet potato
- 1 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp curry paste (optional)
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 2 cups stock (or more if you want it less thick)
- 1 small can coconut milk
- Cut the squash in half and chop up the sweet potato. Place on a baking sheet and brush with some olive oil. Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes. When cooked, scoop out squash from the peel. This step is optional but brings out more flavour.
- Put all ingredients except the milk in slow cooker
- Cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours
- Use an immersion blender to puree it and add coconut milk. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with a drizzle of coconut milk and some pumpkin seeds