This 2 ingredient dough, also called yoghurt dough, is the easiest dough to prepare because it doesn't need yeast and doesn't need time to rise. And best of all it only needs 2 ingredients! It can be used to make flat bread, scrolls or pizza base.
- 1 cup Greek Yoghurt full fat (10%)
- 1-2 cups Self raising flour
- Place 1 cup of yoghurt in a large bowl. Add 1 cup of flour and mix.
- Gradually add more flour until the dough holds together and it doesn't feel sticky when mixing it with your hands.
- turn the dough onto a floured surface and knead until it is well combined and the dough holds its shape.
- roll out the dough into the desired shape depending what you are using it for.
- to make small pizzas, cut the dough into about 12 portions and roll out each portion into a circle shape.
- Place on a greased sheet pan and top with your desired toppings: bake in the oven at about 190C until the dough is cooked (about 15 minutes)