- 1 1/2 Cup wholewheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 cups baby spinach (about 100g)
- 2 small or 1 large very ripe bananas
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 3/4 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup melted butter or coconut oil
- Makes 12-15 muffins
- Heat oven to 180deg and grease your muffin tray
- Put the wet ingredients in a blender starting with the spinach, and blend until mixed well.
- Put dry ingredients in a large bowl. Then pour in the wet ingredients and fold into it until mixed.
- Pour mixture into the muffin tray and bake for around 18 minutes.