Simple Banana Pancakes
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- some butter or oil spray for cooking
- In a large bowl, sift the flour. Add baking powder and mix
- Make a well in the centre and add mashed banana, eggs, vanilla and milk
- Beat well with a whisk until well mixed and the batter is smooth
- Heat a little butter/oil in a non stick frying pan
- Pour about 2 tbsp of batter at a time, leaving space between them
- When bubbles appear at the surface, flip them over and cook for another minute until golden and puffed up.
- Slide onto a plate and keep warm until you cook the others.
- Serve alone or with maple syrup, chocolate spread, peanut butter etc