Skip to content
INGREDIENTS (serves 4)
- 200g mushrooms, sliced
- 150g smoked pancetta cubes (can be omitted)
- 10 spring onions or 2 shallots
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed
- 1/3 cup sundried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- bunch of parsley, very finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- 300g dried pasta (vary this amount according to taste and appetite)
- Peel and chop onions and fry in a little olive oil.
- When onions turn soft, add mushrooms, pancetta, crushed garlic and thyme
- Heat until everything looks cooked, add the sundried tomatoes to warm them up (don't heat too much)
- Peel and core the avocados and mash well on a chopping board and put in a bowl
- Add parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix well (you can do this in a blender if you like)
- Boil water and cook the pasta according to instructions. Drain well.
- Add the avocado sauce to the pasta and mix
- Add the mushroom mixture to the pasta and stir
- Serve immediately
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.