Perfect for breakfast at home or on the go.These light and fluffy ricotta pancakes are also ideal as a lunchbox filler
- 1.5 cups self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar (optional)
- 3/4 cup Hanini ricotta
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Le Naturelle cage free eggs
- zest and juice of 1 large lemon
- In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, salt, sugar.
- Whisk in ricotta, milk, eggs, lemon zest and lemon juice
- Preheat a non-stick pan. Pour a tablespoon or 2 of batter . I usually use my ice cream scoop as a measure and fit 4 small pancakes on the pan.
- When bubbles start to form, flip and cook until golden
- Serve warm with blueberry syrup or jam.
Watch the video here