Skip to content
- Red onion
- Yellow pepper
- Sweet potato
- Halloumi cheese
- Mixed greens
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive oil & vinegar
- Chop up all veg except avocado and lay on a sheet pan. the quantities depend on how hungry you are and how many servings you need
- Drizzle some olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Put in preheated oven at 180deg for 20-30 minutes until veg is slightly charred
- While they are cooking fry or grill the slab of haloumi and set aside on paper towel. Cut it in thick fingers
- The salad is best set up in individual plates instead of putting in one big bowl and sharing. Layer as follows:
- Lay a bed of greens (I used baby spinach and rucola)
- Add the roasted veg
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Chop up avocado and add to the salad
- Top with the haloumi cheese and dig in!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.