The plastic-free alternative to the classic lunch box
- LEKKABOX 2 pieces with subdivision into 3 equal-sized compartments
- Different foods stored separately from each other
- Minimalist - no plastic. No silicone seal.
- Possibility of individual design with waterproof stickers
- Durable, robust, and high-quality material
- Ideal size for kindergarten and school children
- Fits in almost all common school bags
- Easy to clean in the dishwasher
- BPA free
- Size: approx. 16 x 12.5 x 5.5 cm
- Weight: approx. 250 g
- Volume: approx. 800 ml
- Material: stainless steel 18/8
Purism for your lunch box
The LEKKABOX Lunchbox is made entirely of stainless steel. No plastic. No silicone seal. No logo.
Thanks to the division into two compartments, you can wonderfully separate different foods such as fruit, vegetables, salad, or small snacks from each other. The divided stainless steel lunch box is not only durable and robust but can also be easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
Suitable for almost every school satchel or children's rucksack, the little everyday helper will survive even the most exciting adventure and will accompany you on all your journeys from now on. The sustainable, BPA-free lunch box is often used for a trip to the sea, on the next climbing tour, at university, in kindergarten, or at work. The LEKKABOX is also a welcome gift for school enrollment.