INGREDIENTS (serves 3)
- Chopped Spinach, about 200g. I defrosted some form the freezer but of course, fresh is best
- 1-2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 100g Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1-2 teaspoons Italian seasoning herbs or if you dont have this, a teaspoon or 2 of basil pesto will make it tasty
- Your choice of pasta. Here I used 200g wholemeal fusilli, but with this dish I also like to use spaghetti, linguine or tagliatelle.
- Boil a pot of water and add the pasta.
- While its cooking, fry the spinach until it wilts and add the crushed garlic.
- Add herbs or pesto. At this stage feel free to add any extra ingredients you might want.
- When pasta is ready al dente, drain it and put it back into the pot.
- Add the cooked spinach mixture and mix well.
- Add the feta and mix again.
- Garnish with grated Parmesan or pine nuts if desired.